TCC has a very strong support system for Backup Classes to ensure students do not miss out on any ‘Concept Class’.
Regular Backup Classes
- For students who could not attend a class with their batch because of certain exigencies.
- Backup of each class takes place three times each week.
- Students can attend according to their convenience and availability.
- This provides tremendous flexibility to students.
Supplementary Backup Classes
- For students who missed classes due to college or university examinations.
- Backup of every single such class is arranged beyond the respective examination window.
Video Backup Classes
- At the end of the curriculum video class is provided for every single ‘Concept Class’.
- This ensures that students have one more opportunity to take back the value addition on offer.