CAT & GD-PI
TCC Management Systems
Home of Crystal Clear Concepts
MBA-entrance training : CAT & GD-PI
- TCC has the maximum number of concept classes - 90 concept and advanced concept classes, average duration of each being 3 hours.
- This around 300 hours of teaching takes care of the entire spectrum of the CAT curriculum.
- The duration and sheer number of classes ensure that each topic starts from scratch and transcends to a CAT+ level.
- 3-hour classes also help immensely given that CAT is a 3-hour examination to be taken non-stop.
- TCC provides more than 10,000 pages of printed and online material comprising class notes, books, booklets, tests, solutions and assignments.
- This ensures that a student has enough material to study and practice.
- Some of the non-CAT examinations have a general knowledge section.
- Additionally, GD-PI will test the GK quotient and that too extensively.
- TCC will provide a General Knowledge builder having 6 distinct features.
Plan of Action Sessions
- These sessions will tell what, when, why and how of the MBA-entrance preparation.
- These sessions will ensure that the preparation is more effective and efficient.